Currency:Pound Sterling

Number of Pakistani in UK:1.5 million


3.131 trillion USD

Immigration Specialists in Lahore

Our immigration specialists are ready to help you with your immigration issues.


Free Consultation

    UK Visa Application Assistance

    Our team are experts when it comes to UK visa applications. With decades of experience and extensive training in all areas of UK immigration law, they know exactly what it takes for your application to be successful.

    There are many reasons why people wish to apply for a visa to enter the UK; they include work, study, business, join immediate relatives, visit as a tourist, transit through the country, access private medical treatment, to seek refuge and to live in the UK permanently.

    A UK Visa is a document that will give you a right to enter the UK, whether you wish to come to the United Kingdom on a temporary basis, or wish to make the country your permanent home by gaining settlement status. Your visa will be a key part of your UK immigration journey.

    4.7 rating 414 reviews


    Maira Khan Yasir


    Adventure Gateways played a pivotal role in realizing my dream of starting a business abroad.

    Nida Alam


    Adventure Gateways demonstrated exceptional professionalism throughout my immigration process.

    Ayesha Humayyun


    I am grateful to Adventure Gateways for their exceptional support. As a high school teacher at Lahore Grammar School.

    UK Visa Type

    Visa typePurpose
    Skilled Worker VisaSkilled Workers with a job offer in UK
    Temporary Worker VisaTemporary work, work experience and research in UK for less than 12 months
    Youth Mobility Visa2 year work permit for young people aged 18-20 from participating territories
    Paid Permitted Engagement visaShort-term entry clearance for individuals invited to UK as experts in their field
    Sportsperson VisaWork permit for elite sportspersons or qualified coaches

    All overseas nationals must apply for a visa to enter the UK if they intend to stay for more than 90 days. Non-EEA nationals must also apply for a visitor visa if their stay is less than 90 days whilst citizens from EEA countries can enter the country for up to 90 days without the need for a visa.

    There are a wide variety of UK visas available including both short-term to long-term UK visas, the right one for you will depend on why you intend to enter and how long you plan to stay in the UK.

    The visa types available include work visas, study visas, family visas, tourist visas, business visas and transit visas. Many of the UK visas can also be used as a route to Indefinite Leave to Remain, which is a key step in the journey to British citizenship.


    UK Work Visas

    If you intend to work whilst living in the UK, then you must hold a visa that permits you to do this. The UK work visas include:

    The most common UK work visa for overseas nationals is the Skilled Worker Visa. Previously known as the Tier 2 Visa; this visa allows international workers to take up employment in the UK for up to 5 years and can also be extended after this. To be eligible under the points based system you must score at least 70 points.

    You can do this by having a job offer and Certificate of Sponsorship from a registered UK sponsor company, demonstrating a knowledge of the English language and meeting the relevant salary requirements for your role.

    There are also a number of business visas suitable for entrepreneurs who may wish to enter the UK. They include the:

    • Innovator Visa
    • Investor Visa
    • Startup Visa
    • Business Visitor Visa

    Visas to study in the United Kingdom

    The UK is home to many world-class educational institutions, which makes it a popular destination for international students. Before entering the UK, overseas nationals must secure a visa that permits them to study in the UK.

    The UK Student Visa, previously known as the Tier 4 Visa, permits students to stay in the UK for the duration of their studies. To be eligible you must have an offer to study on a course from a registered UK educational facility. You will also need to demonstrate your knowledge of the English language and will need to prove that you are able to support yourself financially without the use of public funds.

    There are also other types of student visas available. The Short-Term Study Visa is available to those intending to study in the UK for 6 months or less, for example as part of an exchange programme. For younger students, there is also a Child Student Visa. This is for children between the ages of 4 to 17 who will study in the UK for over 6 months.

    UK Visitor Visa

    Non-EEA citizens will require a visitor visa if they intend to enter the UK for a period of six months or less. The standard UK Visitor Visa can be used for a number of purposes including:

    • Visiting friends and relatives
    • Staying in the UK as a tourist
    • Accessing private medical treatment

    There are also other types of visitor visas that may be more suitable for you. The Short-Term Study Visa is a student visitor visa that allows people to study in the country temporarily. The Business Visitor Visa allows foreign nationals to enter the UK temporarily to carry out business activities.

    Visitor visas are issued for a period of six months and cannot be extended. However, visitors from the United States, China, Pakistan, India, and other non-EEA countries can, however, apply for a long-term visit visa for UK travel. These are available at an extra cost and can be held for a duration of two years, five years or ten years. The long-term visitor visa still restricts you to a maximum single visit of six months or less.

    Family visas

    Being apart from your immediate relatives can be difficult. Luckily there are several types of UK Visas that can be used for the purpose of family reunion. You could be eligible for a family permit if one of the following applies to you:

    • Your family member/spouse is a British Citizen
    • Your family member/spouse has ILR of settled status
    • You have an eligible relationship with an individual in the UK with refugee status or humanitarian protection

    The Child dependent visa allows you to bring your children to join you in the UK, and the Adult dependent visa allows you to bring an adult relative who requires care in the UK to join you here. If you wish to join your partner in the UK, you will need to apply for one of the partner visas. They include the Spouse Visa for those who are married to a British citizen or settled person, the Unmarried Partner Visa for those in a civil partnership with a British citizen or settled person, or the Fiance Visa for those who intend to marry a British partner or register a civil partnership during their stay in the UK.

    How can Adventure Gateways help?

    UK visas and immigration is complex, so it can be difficult to navigate the visa application process by yourself. If you make a mistake in your application, UK Visas and Immigration may refuse it. This is why it is highly recommended that you seek the complete assistance of a professional immigration lawyer.

    Our immigration solicitors have had success with thousands of visa applications, whether you want to study, work or simply live in the UK, our lawyers are here for you and will work tirelessly to give your application the best chance of a successful outcome. We offer application packages that will see you assigned a caseworker who can discuss your situation with you, as well as a range of bespoke services, find out what you are trying to achieve and can advise you on the most viable UK immigration options available to you. During a professional legal advice session your caseworker can also assess that you meet the eligibility criteria for the UK visa route that you wish to apply for.

    Once you have decided which visa you would like to apply for, our lawyers can assist you with your visa application. Our application package will ensure that you are fully supported throughout the entire immigration process. Our lawyers can assist you with filling in the visa application form and can help you to gather any required supporting documents. We can also provide you with a Letter of Representation to support your application.

    For more information about how we can assist you, book your free consultation today by calling 020 4502 8582.


    Related Pages

    Uk Visa

    Australia Visa

    Canada Visa

    France Visa

    New Zealand Visa

    USA Visa

    Trusted By ThousandS

    Frequently Asked

    Immigration lawyers are trained to provide professional advice and services on immigration issues, such as: Applications for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain in the UK; British citizenship, nationality and residence; Claims for asylum, deportation or removal; Immigration employment law.

    Yes, we do. Our specialist immigration solicitors are experienced in immigration employment law, and are trained to offer excellent services for companies and businesses that operate in the UK. We can help British firms ensuring they are eligible for a Sponsor Licence, which is required to hire international workers. Our services include helping companies keep up-to-date employee records and HR documents. Call us today to learn more about our immigration consultancy services, and to find out how we can assess your company and help you improve your business’ HR methods.

    UK immigration law is incredibly complex, which means that each issue that our immigration lawyers in London help to resolve is unique in its own way. This is why it is impossible to predict exactly how much it will cost to hire the services of an immigration solicitor. However, we believe in transparent pricing here at London Immigration Lawyers. This is why we offer free consultations for our clients so that one of our immigration experts has the chance to discuss your case with you and find out more about your situation. After your free of charge consultation, we can provide you with a quote that will cover all of the services you will require. This fee will not change once you have received your quote. To book your free consultation today, contact our team at our London firm today on

    Of course, if you cannot make it to our office in London, our immigration lawyers can still be there to support you. As well as in London, we also have several other office locations across the UK including Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow and many more. If you aren’t able to visit one of our law firms in person, our lawyers also offer remote appointements to all of their clients. These can be conducted over the phone or in person. For more information, contact us today on